Where to get your Grutto Pass
Grutto Pass 2018 is available at all 92 participating facilities, listed here. It can also be purchased at the places below:
Ticket sales window
- Ticket sales window at all 92 Grutto Pass participating facilities
- Tokyo Tourist Information Center (1st floor of the Tokyo Metropolitan Government Building)
- LIBRO Shiodome SIO-SITE
- Ueno Park Information Center
- The Central Honshu Information Plaza in Keio Shinjuku (Shinjuku Sta., Keiō New Line, Toei Subway Shinjuku Line)
- Refunds for the Grutto Pass 2018 are not available.
The pass cannot be exchanged or its period of validity extended under any circumstances, including natural disasters.
- Not valid if the front cover, tickets, or ticket stubs have been detached from booklet or altered in any way.
- Not valid without a legible expiration date.
- Passes are non-transferable.
- Please contact each facility for details about discounts and exhibitions.
- The pass cannot be used along with other discounts.
- Please check the discount rates that apply when children and seniors (65 years & older) visit facilities.
- Grutto Pass 2018 cannot be purchased at facilities while they are closed.